Contact Me

My photo
(816)714-6939 or email me at saucysarie@yahoo.com now to schedule a photo shoot!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Mommy & Me Mini Sessions!

Mommy & Me
Mini Sessions
for Mother's Day!


I am announcing Mommy & Me mini sessions!!  For Mommies and all their kiddos to have some pictures together to capture this special time in both of your lives!! Your children are only little for a little while, and I know they would love to have pictures later in life of them with their Mom!

Dates: April 21st & 22nd 
  (call to select a time slot)

Location: In a fabulous spot behind my house!! :)

Sessions will be 30 minutes each and you will receive 10 digital pictures on a CD of both color and black and white for $100.00.

Email me or call to select a time!  Don't let these moments pass you buy! Get some pictures to remember this time in your lives forever!!

saucysarie@yahoo.com                 (816) 714-6939

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Facebook Badge

All pictures and content are copyright of Sarah Fields and Sarah Fields Photography 2012