Contact Me

My photo
(816)714-6939 or email me at saucysarie@yahoo.com now to schedule a photo shoot!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's Day Mini's! ♥

Here is a sneak peek of the Valentine's Day Mini sessions from last weekend! I think everyone had a fun time and these lil ladies were sooo cute!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had so much fun w/ these cuties that I decided to extend my special offer for the Valentine's Day Mini sessions! :)  Call or email me to pick a time to take advantage of this special deal! Any of these days will guarantee you pictures BEFORE Valentine's Day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Facebook Badge

All pictures and content are copyright of Sarah Fields and Sarah Fields Photography 2012