Contact Me

My photo
(816)714-6939 or email me at saucysarie@yahoo.com now to schedule a photo shoot!

Monday, March 15, 2010

i ♥ faces "Bundled Up"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This week the theme at i ♥ faces is "Bundled Up". I have a really cute picture of my daughter, Anna. She is 2 and cannot walk. So this year I took her out, all bundled up in her snowsuit and hat, and put her on her belly on our front porch. I let her take her time and discover the snow all by herself. She moved to touch it herself and was in complete control. Not surprising, she loved it! She mostly liked to eat it, which it was a good thing it had just snowed, so it was pretty clean! She was so proud of herself for reaching and grabbing that snow. It was a neat moment I will never forget and am glad I have this photo to help me remember.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for letting her experience the snow in her own way. And now you have a grand photo to always remember it with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for Mom's like you! You are doing a wonderful thing; allowing your daughter to experience the world on her own terms, and at her own pace. AND you are there to capture every moment just like you did in this photo. GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Facebook Badge

All pictures and content are copyright of Sarah Fields and Sarah Fields Photography 2012