Contact Me

My photo
(816)714-6939 or email me at saucysarie@yahoo.com now to schedule a photo shoot!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Picture-a-day!

I'm going to start posting one picture that I took that day, every day for a year. It has to be taken on that day, so I HOPE I can do keep up. So I am going to post 2 pictures in this post (for the 1st and the 2nd) and then I will make another separate post for today.

Here is January 1st:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is Anna experiencing the snow for the first time really. She likes it-mostly eating it, but likes it. She was so proud of herself for grabbing some of that snow!

And January 2nd:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My beautiful sister. She was in need of some photos taken of her and I was of course happy to help. She braved the cold and snow for some really awesome outdoor pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Facebook Badge

All pictures and content are copyright of Sarah Fields and Sarah Fields Photography 2012