Contact Me

My photo
(816)714-6939 or email me at saucysarie@yahoo.com now to schedule a photo shoot!

Monday, December 7, 2009

I ♥ Faces "Sweet Dreams"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This week's challenge is "Sweet Dreams" and I have the perfect picture. It is of my sweet, brave daughter Ayva. The medicines she has to take daily maker her sleepy most of the time, so getting one of her sleeping outside on our picnic blanket was no surprise.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Go check out more I ♥ Faces entries at www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com


6 comments:

  1. She's pretty and precious photo!
    http://canadianscrapbookerblog.com/2009/12/06/sweet-dreams/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!! Adorable! So sweet! Great coloring and softness to the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Her eyelashes are so beautiful!

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious, love the softness and the colors and those long eyelashes! Nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very precious! I love the angle that you took this photo!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Facebook Badge

All pictures and content are copyright of Sarah Fields and Sarah Fields Photography 2012